Welcome

to LPP! The most comprehensive and unrestricted poker source™ est. 2011

PLEASE ACTIVATE COOKIES before logging in to play arcade games, free poker or use Live Chat.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

www.libertaspropoker.com server report and response time

New Member Promo

New Member Promo

Postby Admin » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:36 am

For the next 24 hours we're offering 'Express Registration' (No Verification, update your real details at a later date if you want). Takes only 1 minute to join for life access!

Also a $200 bonus offer available from one of our partners if you choose to verify today, just select any bonus you want on registration and it's YOURS (not available to some countries).

Thanks everyone, hope that helps!

Mike

Edit: We'll extend it until 3 more people join up.
Remember to Log in with cookies guys to use Lobby Chat properly and another little tip for the Lobby-When you open a Smileys Window or Font Colour Window (or any mini window) you'll need to click the corresponding button again to close that window before you can click to open a different fun editing window.
Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added tips
We don't sell books in an evolving game like a bunch of losers. Instead, we lead the evolution, and revolutionise the game, whilst supporting losers to transition into winners.
Admin
LPP Rep

Re: New Member Promo

Postby support » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:34 am

Hi guys it's Rerazor here, I've snuck onto the support account coz my regular acct can't post in this forum.

I've spoken to Mike (Admin), actually I've sent him a msg asking him to extend the promo a bit, we've had a couple new joinings and welcome to all, if you have any problems there is a help forum within this forum. If you are unhappy about anything that's the place to let us know too. We may be slowish around here but EVERYTHING gets fixed eventually, or at least it did when I was in charge, thx to my sad unmarried life.

IMPORTANT NEW MEMBERS- If you want your email/fake email completely hidden from the board you can find this option in your control panel. Select NO for 'members can contact me by email'.

Good luck and thanks for trying it out everyone.

Oh, and let's keep this little sneaky post between us, OK? ;)
support
LPP Rep

Re: New Member Promo

Postby Admin » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Busted, Razor! :)

This promotion is now closed guys & ladies. If you wish to sign up from here in you'll need a legit email account to verify.

Welcome to our new members.

Mike
We don't sell books in an evolving game like a bunch of losers. Instead, we lead the evolution, and revolutionise the game, whilst supporting losers to transition into winners.
Admin
LPP Rep

Return to Featured Promos