Welcome

to LPP! The most comprehensive and unrestricted poker source™ est. 2011

PLEASE ACTIVATE COOKIES before logging in to play arcade games, free poker or use Live Chat.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

www.libertaspropoker.com server report and response time

Ole Ole Ole Finaaaaaale :D

incl strategy games

Ole Ole Ole Finaaaaaale :D

Postby Cath » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:00 am

Now what a football fest this was last night, when our german team was meeting Brasil!! Honestly, after the first half i didnt trust my eyes- was i dreaming or what was happening there? How impressing, how wonderful, how amazing they could play like that and leave poor Brasil clueless and helpless.
This victory is a legendary one in the history of the world cup and i just hope, they will play like that in the final- nobody will gonna stop them!
Am proud of my little country here and can just say: Kommt schon Jungs, macht´s noch einmal und bringt den Pokal wieder nach Hause!

Football is coming home, is coming home, is coming home.... lalalala
Cath
Foo Fighter

Re: Ole Ole Ole Finaaaaaale :D

Postby Troll+Troll » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:05 am

MY manies on Equatorial Guinea but Gooodluck to Germany to :)
Troll+Troll
Newbski

Postby rerazor » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:08 am

Great goal (and win) Cath! Pretty nail biting stuff, but I knew you could do it. Good thing u had no nails left to get red carded for scratching.
Victoria- The bureaucratic nightmare State. Corrupting good civil servants into braindead revenue collectors by using fear. The community pays.

"I will do anything to get this job but sell my ass" -Tony Abbott (Liberal Conservative) to independent MP Tony Windsor in private negotiations during the 2010 hung parliament.

"I could" -MP Jenny Macklin (Labor) the useless whining braindead slob fraud (who brought in the Orwellian 'Basics Card') in adamant response to a reporter when asked if she could live on $35 a day quarantined welfare. At the time her parliamentary salary was $1000 A DAY CASH.
rerazor
LPP Board Member

Highscores: 8

Postby Cath » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:43 am

after yesterday this whole country is on cloud 9, whether with or without nails :D
Was an amazing match once more and what more can i says as this: Wir!sind!Weltmeister!

thanks guys for the support :D
Cath
Foo Fighter

Return to More Sports