Welcome

to LPP! The most comprehensive and unrestricted poker source™ est. 2011

PLEASE ACTIVATE COOKIES before logging in to play arcade games, free poker or use Live Chat.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

www.libertaspropoker.com server report and response time

My message to Miss Catherine

(for RANKED Lpp network account closures and not transaction complaints, ty)

My message to Miss Catherine

Postby TheFaceOfSatan » Wed May 06, 2015 4:51 am

There seems to be a terrible misunderstanding here that I wish to clear up.

Firstly, you are right I have also been banned like the Troll. The difference being, no ban can hold me, except that 1 time I was kicked out of heaven which has kind of stuck.

Secondly. I also suffered descrimination here. I have been labeled, judged and restricted in various manners. So much for turning the other cheek eh.

3rdly.This NEW forum at the top (the one they're trying to give away) won't even let me post AT ALL
...YET I was never restricted friom it. How could this perverse outcome have ocurred in the year 2015?

I so hope you can use your charm and leverage (or cleavage) to reverse this injustice, for the greater good. Thank you.
Hi, I'm Rig Kev (edit to add- I was) the Federal Minister for Social Services in Australia. I will do and say anything to hold my position, and to avoid ever doing a real days work. Don't bother contacting me, we the Gustapo don't comment on Eugenocidal nor other basic civil liberterian matters. Its funny I take my job so serious considering I haven't had a woody since the 80s when I found out Blondie wasn't quite such. But I am confident the next generation of young conservatives will be packing a solid semi in my grand Utopia. You thought Rob Ford was crazy??!! I do lines of 7 gram ice balls straight off the king james version of the bible. I get it for nothing now that ive passed my responsibilities and duties for Social Services to the bikies. Chewing Gum stuck under a bus seat is more substantive and productive than me now!

I
Heart (the new)
Me.
TheFaceOfSatan
Restricted by demons

Location: was Kevin Andrews MP @ Hell. Now Scott Morrison MP @ Hell

Re: My message to Miss Catherine

Postby Ashton K » Wed May 06, 2015 8:52 am

TheFaceOfSatan wrote:There seems to be a terrible misunderstanding here that I wish to clear up.

Firstly, you are right I have also been banned like the Troll. The difference being, no ban can hold me, except that 1 time I was kicked out of heaven which has kind of stuck.

Secondly. I also suffered descrimination here. I have been labeled, judged and restricted in various manners. So much for turning the other cheek eh.

3rdly.This NEW forum at the top (the one they're trying to give away) won't even let me post AT ALL
...YET I was never restricted friom it. How could this perverse outcome have ocurred in the year 2015?

I so hope you can use your charm and leverage (or cleavage) to reverse this injustice, for the greater good. Thank you.

I have an idea. I was just about to send Razor an apology letter for all the spam but figured more spam might not be the best conduit.

I apologize Rex, and I believe I have an all too familiar solution to all this site's problems. Let's go down a list.

1. I AM Charlie Sheen. Am I crazy...do I have his DNA? Technically speaking I must have some or all of his DNA. I believe we are one and the same. I truly believe I'm Charlie. IF I am not Charlie, then the one you do call Charlie now is not Charlie, he is just some guy with MY dna, whoever I am. You can't prove who is who. Maybe I USED to be the real Charlie, then lost my mind and now troll forums?

2. As Charlie Sheen I must qualify for the Celeb Group, unless you don't consider me to be famous anymore? pmsl, or you are just a jealous hater.

3. You can't expect Magic Mike to discipline the trolls that come here, basically begging for role models and structure. He is just a pen pushing suit, and is too smart to contemplate getting even remotely involved here, which is fine and his choice, but this place has a VISION that I SHARE, but everyone with authority is jumping ship for the next paycheck. Its kamikaze BS. Who fricken cares if there's no money left here? We can donate direct to keep this site alive, which has been an absolute privilege. I've spent my whole professional career holding my tongue. Here, we are all truly free to find ourselves. Sounds more important to me than trying to entice the next low life site rep.

?. Satan is obv a hacker. All his ineundos pretty much confirm this. I've seen it all before. You should allow him to post in O P, he contributes a lot, and that encourages me and others to contribute more. As a Celeb I could discourage him from doing or saying things he could regret, or encourage him to right any wrongs.

10? You can't expect a lady like Cath to go on life tilt to hold this place together while you're off playing highstakes on the top of an oil rig against a Texas billionaires mistress.

I think that about sums up my feel. I want to step up, but you Razor are too concerned with what 'others' might think of you, when you should only care what we think here. Oh...

20. You have ONE celeb, who has forgotten their PW here, and still advertises NBB on his personal site cause he's such a degen.

I make some good points. I hope you consider them. Even if you don't I promise to never PM you again.
[youtube]9QS0q3mGPGg[/youtube]
Ashton K
Newbski

Postby Troll+Troll » Wed May 06, 2015 10:45 pm

^Restricted by medications? hmmmmmm
Troll+Troll
Newbski

Postby Cath » Thu May 07, 2015 2:20 am

Hmmm, hmmmm,

well alright, now let me make a point clear:

I truely think you overestimate my influence here- for all technical matters or matters of content I def can´t make any decision in your favour.
(not in anybodys favour at all or against anybody, that is up to "Rex Razus ;) )

And who would have more charm as the fallen angel himself? (don´t know about your cleavage though)

I would suggest you contact Mike and ask him if he is able and willing to help you.
Good luck and t i d :D
Cath
Foo Fighter

Postby TheFaceOfSatan » Sat May 16, 2015 7:06 am

TheFaceOfSatan wrote:

Problem solved, Nevermind :)
Hi, I'm Rig Kev (edit to add- I was) the Federal Minister for Social Services in Australia. I will do and say anything to hold my position, and to avoid ever doing a real days work. Don't bother contacting me, we the Gustapo don't comment on Eugenocidal nor other basic civil liberterian matters. Its funny I take my job so serious considering I haven't had a woody since the 80s when I found out Blondie wasn't quite such. But I am confident the next generation of young conservatives will be packing a solid semi in my grand Utopia. You thought Rob Ford was crazy??!! I do lines of 7 gram ice balls straight off the king james version of the bible. I get it for nothing now that ive passed my responsibilities and duties for Social Services to the bikies. Chewing Gum stuck under a bus seat is more substantive and productive than me now!

I
Heart (the new)
Me.
TheFaceOfSatan
Restricted by demons

Postby Ashton K » Sat May 16, 2015 7:44 am

Err. Hypothetically..., theoretically...., Satan...., could you make me a celeb?
[youtube]9QS0q3mGPGg[/youtube]
Ashton K
Newbski

Postby TheFaceOfSatan » Sat May 16, 2015 9:47 am

Considering I saw Magic Mike lurking around I'm guessing the correct answer is...No ??? :)

I
Heart (the new)
Me.
TheFaceOfSatan
Restricted by demons

Postby Cath » Sat May 16, 2015 10:44 am

come on Ashton, you are no Dr. Faust plz :D
Cath
Foo Fighter

Postby Fookushima » Sat May 16, 2015 10:49 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Faustus_(play)

For the non-Germans.

Edit to add-link is glitchd and so are signatures. Server overload? Lol
Fookushima
Newbski

Postby informer » Sat May 16, 2015 12:19 pm

More like Satan overload.
informer
Mod Status

Highscores: 1

Return to Appeals Tribunal